- Terms of Occupancy: The premises are to be occupied by the tenant and the following persons only: 2 Adults / 4 Adults / 6 Adults / 8 Adults
- Note Prompt check out is necessary to allocate adequate time for turnover cleaning
- Fully furnished: Apartments are fully furnished to a high standard and include a kitchen fully equipped with appliances, cutlery, crockery, glasses and kitchen utensils, TV, Wi Fi etc. No items may be removed from the apartment. Unless otherwise specified, the prices quoted include electricity, gas, water, and internet service and television/cable license. The price also includes linen and towels sufficient for your party for the first day of your Check
Please ensure that all appliances, lighting, air conditioning, hot water etc. are turned off unless required and when you are not at the property.
Furniture shall not be rearranged. All appliances shall be used properly. In addition, tenant agrees to comply with all covenants, conditions, restrictions, by laws, rules, regulations, and decisions of owner’s association or community rules, which are posted on the premises or delivered to tenant by service Agent. Tenant shall pay any fines or charges imposed by owner’s association or other authorities, due to violation by tenant, or tenant’s guests. Tenant shall not and shall ensure that guests and licenses of tenant shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or interfere with other tenants of building or neighbors, or use the Premises for any unlawful purposes, including manufacturing, selling, storing, or transporting illicit drugs or other contraband or violate any law or ordinance, or commit waste or a nuisance upon the premises. Tenant has acknowledged that he/she has inspected the premises and accepts the premises in its current condition.
- Liabilities: Tenant agrees to assume all liability and hold service Agent/Owner harmless from all injuries to persons or damage to property caused by the tenant or visiting guest’s permission. Tenant agrees to pay any cost and attorney fees incurred by Service Agent/Owner in defending any lawsuit or other action brought in reference to such injuries or damage. All personal property in the premises is a tenant’s risk and Service Agent/owner brought in reference to such injuries or All personal property in the premises is at Tenants risk only and service agent shall not be liable for any damage to it, or responsible for insuring tenants’ personal property.
- Access: Tenant shall allow management company access to the premises for purposes of repair and inspection. Management Company shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable
- Security Deposit: This deposit will be returned to you after your check-out, subject to an inspection of the property and its contents. You will be invoiced if any charges are due and the amount will be deducted by way of this deposit unless settled otherwise prior to your check-out. If the breakage deposit is not sufficient to cover any damage caused, you will be responsible for paying us any additional money required immediately upon request from
- Parties and gatherings: The property rented is in a residential building or community and under this agreement is only to be used for domestic purposes of a short stay. You are not allowed to use the property for any private parties or gatherings or any commercial activity whatsoever. Any breach of this condition will result in the intervention of the local security and the police, immediate termination without refund of your booking and a penalty of AED 2,000 Two thousand dirhams) charged to your breakage
- Parking: Each rental property has a rated maximum number of cars permitted, and you are supposed to park your car at the allocated parking space Owner will not be responsible for any fines caused for parking at undesignated areas.
- No Smoking: All rental properties are nonsmoking, no exceptions. A fine of AED 1,000will be charged if found smoking evidence at the
- No pets: Pets of any kind are not allowed on any of our properties without any
- Lost Items: All items found are endorsed and logged in the “Lost & Found” section of the Housekeeping Department and kept available for collection during working hours. Any items in the Lost & Found, which are not claimed within thirty days, will be donated to a local charity or
- Keys Issued Confirmation: 1 Keys and ( 0 ) Electronic Building and 1 ) Parking Access Remote must be returned to the Service Agent otherwise below charges
- Guest Declaration: I have checked everything in the property, and I am satisfied with the condition of the At this moment, I would be paying the full rental for the apartment upon check in and I am not eligible for any refund.
- Force Majeure: Whilst we will make every reasonable effort to assure your booking does not encounter any problems, due to the very nature of self-catering accommodation, we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation for any unforeseen events that may take place in your accommodation or at the building where you are